• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

rumors at E3 2012 are they true??????

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Ok so you all might have heard that alongside the psvita the wiiu there are two other new consoles rumored to make an appearance *drumroll*..........THE PS4 AND THE XBOX 720.i know all of you will be like thats cool but for me its to soon.if they will show the ps4 and 720 at e3 i hope that it will not be released very soon.apart from that do you guy's think this is true or not.DISCUSS

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i also think its waaaaaaaaaaaaayy too early for a new playstation and xbox. i'd say give us at least a decade of playing around on the 360 and ps3 before they even think to start making a new console. i hope the rumors are false, and the systems will not be coming for a long time.

What would they accomplish with releasing those consoles?
Graphics can't get much better then they already are.....just look at Crysis 2.
There is no reason for PS4 or xbox720 yet.

They shouldn't release those console until I own either an xbox360 or PS3 hehehehe :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sony have already released a statement to say they arent even considering unveiling the PS4 for some time yet. Microsoft may say they are working on the next Xbox but wont reveal much id imagine. Both companies will secretly be working on new consoles but dont expect them to be unveiled properly for some time yet. No reason for Microsoft to rush when they know Sony have a 10 year plan for Ps3 and in run up to Christmas the 360 had record sales. Sony have no reason to rush as it has Blu Ray and the exclusives to power it for years.

Hellsong95

Nothing is as ever as it seems
it is a possibility that they may release both, Then again i doubt they will. Then agaon we need to look at every variable factor and both the companies financial status
^^^^^^^^
This is fancy language for maye :p

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
its simply competition they're gonna make new consoles as soon as possible and if they bring out ps4 that puts my chances of getting a ps3 up

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I heard a rumor that Microsoft plans to release their new console around the holiday of 2013.

Its up on wiki...

But even if it where not, Judging by the cofirmed 10 year cycle rule that Microsoft and Sony alluded to, the new Xbox 720 would be out sometime in 2015 and the PS4 in 2016.

Either way it goes Sony is going to be the last to release their console.

Top Bottom