• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rumor

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287707 said:
Hm. Well, I don't give credence to only rumors. I'd rather have facts.

Isn't that a little off topic? The title of the thread is "Rumor".

I prefer facts over anything else but it doesn't change the subject. It is a rumor and that is what to be discussed. :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;287710 said:
Isn't that a little off topic? The title of the thread is "Rumor".

I prefer facts over anything else but it doesn't change the subject. It is a rumor and that is what to be discussed. :p

And I was still on topic as I was merely stating that I do not give credit to mere rumors. There is really nothing to discuss from them anyway. Apple gets Sony? Eh. I wouldn't care.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;287712 said:
And I was still on topic as I was merely stating that I do not give credit to mere rumors. There is really nothing to discuss from them anyway. Apple gets Sony? Eh. I wouldn't care.

I would! I don't like Apple for no reason and I like Sony. It's like Activision and Blizzard merging. XD

Meg

Nothing wrong with saying how you feel about a rumor. :)

I'm not to sure about this. If there's only one site talking about it then it probably isn't true. I don't understand why Apple would go for Sony anyway.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Was a rumour some time ago and there was no truth in it, just the media automatically assuming Apple were going to buy about 3 companies.

Top Bottom