• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rumor: Assassin’s Creed III Will Conclude Desmond’s Story, Launching November 2012

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
According to a Spain website called Juegosd Ubisoft disclosed details regarding the next installment to the Assassin’s Creed series during Gamefest 2011. The article posted on the website has since been removed but not before someone spotted it and saved the text. Here’re the details passed along via Neogaf:

Ubisoft Spain has revealed JuegosdB-during the course of Gamefest11-not only in the next E3 2012 will see a progress in Assassin’s Creed III, but the game’s release will be in November 2012. As was the case with Assassin’s Creed II, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood or will happen now with Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, the game Assassin’s Creed that will close the series due out in November.

Obviously the answer release date for marketing purposes but the month of November has been very successful this franchise. What is still left in the air is to know the location of the next title. From Spain the only thing that Ubisoft has said is “still can not reveal anything, but it is true that the Internet are very close to where Assassin’s Creed III will pass.” It is enlightening, but at least we know that the rumors and news are in the right direction but not embody the final place.

In addition, the Creative Director Alexandre Amancio Discuss the relationship between Revelations and the third part of the series: “Many things have begun to (…), fixed many details about the end of the storyline of the world in 2012, “said Amancio. “As we approach the date of 2012, the franchise is nearing the end of his greatest work.”

“Let’s close all the story arcs that have been open and we have left in the air, and we will reveal not only much material on the argument of the first civilization, but we will also conclude the stories of Ezio and Altair “he said. “We will explain why Ezio is such an important character for the franchise, and what is its role in everything that happens in the game besides the Altair and Desmond.”

With Assassin’s Creed: Revelations launching in November it’s plausible that Ubisoft has already begun work on the next console entry in the franchise. Whether or not the above details are accurate remains to be seen.

Source: http://thesilentchief.com/2011/10/0...clude-desmonds-story-launching-november-2012/

Dark Drakan

Admin
I know Revelations will conclude Ezio's part but i dont know if they will conclude Desmond's so soon afterwards as that would have removed Altair, Ezio and Desmond from the series. How would they continue it (which they no doubt will) without the 3 people who have been the centrepieces of the story?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I know Revelations will conclude Ezio's part but i dont know if they will conclude Desmond's so soon afterwards as that would have removed Altair, Ezio and Desmond from the series. How would they continue it (which they no doubt will) without the 3 people who have been the centrepieces of the story?

Same here. Perhaps playing the game on November will answer all of our questions regarding about this. I also would like to think that Ubisoft may use another character for future Assassin's Creed games, presuming that Desmond's story is concluded in Assassin's Creed III.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
they can still use Alex Cross from the comics after they finish Desmond....i just hope the next one is in Japan or Asia...I would love to play in some place like that....however, I don't exactly trust this news since it had such terrible grammar..there is no way a respected source would publish something with so many editing errors...Still, it makes sense that the game will be released next year as in earlier interviews they said they wanted to finish the 2012 story arc before that "special" day in 2012

Dark Drakan

Admin
they can still use Alex Cross from the comics after they finish Desmond....i just hope the next one is in Japan or Asia...I would love to play in some place like that....however, I don't exactly trust this news since it had such terrible grammar..there is no way a respected source would publish something with so many editing errors...Still, it makes sense that the game will be released next year as in earlier interviews they said they wanted to finish the 2012 story arc before that "special" day in 2012

Im guessing it was translated from Spanish to English with a text translator and therefore not entirely accurate.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
eh good point....idk...even then could we be sure it's a literal translation? different words mean different things depending on context..ur probably are right though

Top Bottom