• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RPG Area In The Forum

Should there be a RPG section in this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arwen

Lost Soul
I know a lot of people like to RPG. I was thinking that maybe they should have a section on the forum specificaly for RPGing. All comments are welcome.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The random section and threads dedicated to it not enough? As RPG'ing is mainly just random stuff...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sorry to say this but I kind of agree. There is a dedicated forum for whatever everyone wants. If you want to make an rpg thread, making it there shouldn't be bad;)

Arwen

Lost Soul
You'ld need more then one player and you try and beat the other person in a fight scene. One who's left standing wins the game. Though I can see one game going on for some time as no one would want to die. :lol:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
why don't you try this instead:
everyone pick a character from an rpg game they like. then you will know how much life you have, what attacks you have, and how much damage you can do. why not try it that way? dibs on angel sephiroth.

Arwen

Lost Soul
That's quite good Pinky. At least it wouldnt take forever for just one person to die in the game if it was done that way.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
this is the sephiroth i'm on about:

Safer Sephiroth appears as a deformed, tanned, angelic being. He is unclothed, and all of his body below his torso has been replaced by a cloud-like formation with six white wings (two normal ones between two larger ones with decorative frills, and two more at the back) emerging upside-down from where Sephiroth's legs would normally be. There are also two large, free-floating rings on his back, forming a symbol simliar to the Empyrean Halo.

His left arm is normal, but his right arm has been replaced with a large purple, green and red wing, the colors of the Jenova-BIRTH, LIFE, and DEATH bosses.

The image is completed by the background for this battle, which — despite the battle taking place in the bowels of the Planet — is a kaleidoscopic ring of clouds in a blue sky, offering the illusion that the battle takes place in a heavenly plane of existence. This may be a result of the battle taking place within the Holy magic that resided in the background of the former battle, and may serve as yet another allusion to the Celestial Rose: the layout of clouds is reminiscent of past conceptualizations, in which it appeared as a throng of angels encircling a sun-like God, a formation that symbolizes God's perfection and radiance. This imagery is reinforced during the Super Nova attack, as the sun and its shockwave emerge from behind Safer Sephiroth.

Top Bottom