• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Row in America over gay characters in EA video games

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Angel: Oh wow! LOL! That is terrible :lol:

A BROTHEL!? I'm going back to Fable TLC.

Did anyone see the sex scene in Heavy Rain?
That was pretty bad too.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The entire town in Fable 2 is completely blind & or stupid.
Your character ages beyond all hope, looks worse then the wicked witch of the north south east & west combined, has teeth so rotten pirates say EWWW! And yet the NPCs in Fable 2 think your more sexy then MeganFox naked covered with ice cream WTH?!
Desperate times call for desperate measures, I suppose. Just wait until you produce a black child from a white relationship. They don't bat an eyelid.

Dante47

Damn Christians. I don't like Mass Effect, but who cares if there are gay characters? Live and let live. So what if a fictional guy wants to **** another fictional guy? There's nothing wrong with being gay!

ZeroLove

Damn Christians. I don't like Mass Effect, but who cares if there are gay characters? Live and let live. So what if a fictional guy wants to **** another fictional guy? There's nothing wrong with being gay!

Word. Some of my best friends are gay and I've even been in a gay relationship and people react totally different when two men are together than if its a man/woman. We might be in the 21st century, but people's mindset is still stuck in 30's.

Dante47

I'm glad EA is still defending gay rights. I've also noticed stereotyping woman in games has been toned down. Which is very interesting.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Desperate times call for desperate measures, I suppose. Just wait until you produce a black child from a white relationship. They don't bat an eyelid.

Dirty old Garth.

I saw a video of that, hilarious. :lol:

Top Bottom