• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Robot Arm

Mr. Fuzzums

Destroyer of Worlds
Mr. Fuzzums has always wanted a robot arm... because people in games, film, anime, ect, with robot arms are always the most hard core.

who is your favorite cyborg

Meg

Fine by me so long as your robot arm is actually your wife.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
My favourite Cyborg? I dunno, I think the main lady in Alien was a machine that fought against them.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
ghostintheshellmajorkus.png

Although I wouldn't wanna be a full cyborg - or even partially cyborg - to be honest.

moseslmpg

We're already cyborgs, just really squishy early models. I doubt much would change, unless you compared to your time as a non-cyborg. I wouldn't mind it probably.

I'd pick Motoko as well. I love GitS.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
How are we cyborgs? I have nothing metallic in my body... Isn't the definition of cyborg a person who's augmented with technology in their body?

Anyway, favorite cyborg is probably Cyborg from Teen Titans, if only because that's really the only one I know of.

And the chick in Aliens was an android, I believe.

moseslmpg

We are cyborgs without the metal, alright. Cybernetics does not necessarily imply metal.

Humans are just robots with squishier hardware. Like Cylons. Believe it.

BTW, Ripley was never an android (technically, gynoid) IIRC. She was killed in Aliens 3 and cloned in Resurrection with Alien Queen DNA.

And don't foget the T-800 in Terminator is a cyborg. He calls himself one anyway, but mainly because he is living tissue over a metallic exoskeleton.

Top Bottom