• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ripping Music from PS1 and PS2 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I know how to get the sound FX off of the games, but does anyone know how to get the music?

With the sound FX i used a program called psound. But, i don't want the Sound FX, just the music.

I managed to download Legacy Of Kain: Blood Omen Soundtrack off of the internet.
But i would really like Soul Reaver 1, Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2 AND Defiance.
BTW, the games i have are the usual PS1 and PS2 formats.
I would download them off of the internet, but it's lots of Megabytes, AND I can't find the Legacy of Kain: Defiance soundtrack ANYWHERE!

I'm not really that technologically advanced. And as for my computer... it runs on XP and thats all i know. OH! and it's DirectX 9. As for anything else, i don't have a friggin clue.

I didn't know if anyone could help me?! THERE MUST BE A WAY!

Thanks!

PS, If i use Windows Media Player to 'Rip' Music off of a PS1 disc, will it damage the game?

Keaton

Premium
Anything reguarding the 'ripping' of games, or illegally aquiring elements that you would usually pay for would be filed firmly under "rule breaking material".

http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=15628

If you're desperate for things such as soundtracks but won't/can't pay for them then try google at your own risk. But we can't help you with that kind of problem here.

Also, I know as a fact that Defiance is an incredibly recylcled game and uses many many tracks from previous games.

I'm sure theres a www.legacyofkain.com, or a www.lokmusic.com or something that may eb able to help you out. But, alas, we can't help here, nor can we encourage that you look for torrents due to the massive risk involved.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom