• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
This year, yet another brilliant musician and icon has died, Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, drummer of Avenged Sevenfold died last night of apparent natural causes, Orange County Coroner's office are still looking into the official cause of death however.

He died at age 28, whilst Avenged Sevenfold were working on their fifth studio album, this thread is for anyone, fan or not, to pay their respects to a great man, a great artist, a brilliant drummer and an icon and hero to many.

Much like threads we've had for most everyone else who've died this year, we're here to pay our respects, if I see any rudeness or disrespect, there will be some very harsh punishments.

Rest in peace Jimmy, you'll be in our hearts forever.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
What...? Are you serious? Now Avenged Sevenfold lost their prominent backup vocalist and drummer. This is really sad... Rest in peace, Jimmy.:(

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I wish it wasn't true to be honest, but I'm serious. Can barely believe it myself, can't believe he's gone...

KRSkull

Rest in peace Jimmy. may you be sent to heaven. you might have left us. but you will always remain in our hearts. I salute you and the world of music salutes you.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't know exactly who he is (I'll probably go surf on youtube later to see) but it's harsh losing someone over the christmas season. R.I.P Jimmy (and Brittany Murphy too)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
CRAP! Why does stuff like this happen? I mean, he was only 28! He had so much more to go...

Meg

how do you die of natural causes at age 28? that's so sad. special blessing to him, his friends an family.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Damn, another music legend gone. What is wrong with this year! RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, I think i'll go and listen to Avenged Sevenfold in memory of him :$.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just realized i hadnt posted in this thread. He was a great talent and regarded as one of the best drummers in the industry. Great talent for song writing too, such a shame that the album hadnt been completed and he couldnt finish his work. Hope they had already recorded most of it because they wont be the same without him. Seen them live twice and they were awesome both times. RIP Jimmy...

Top Bottom