• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Riddle

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
THE CAVE MAN SAT IN FRONT OF THE FIRE, HOLDING A PIECE OF orange ON HIS KNEE, ON WHICH WAS TO BE FOUND SOME orange FOOD

The first orange is the fruit, an orange. The second orange is the colour.

The second word is an anagram of the first word.

Orange can be replaced with fish. XD

aka958

Don't trust people
I don't really understand this part: "ON WHICH WAS TO BE FOUND". what does it means?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It means, There was a man with some [missing word] on his knee, on his knee he found [descriptive word I think] food

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
He had an orange on his knee, and on the orange was an orange coloured food. It makes sense.

I also posted this thread to see if there was another answer that could fit the puzzle.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
that's wat i'm trying to look for...for some reason orange just doesn't fit for me...why would he have a food on top of a food?..if it's a caveman he woulda just eaten the orange and saved the other food for the next day, considering food was scarce back then

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
The point of the riddle is not that it's a caveman, it's the word. He could have an orange on his knee and a carrot ontop. Are you purposely being stupid?

aka958

Don't trust people
I guess that he got an orange on an orange on his knee because he likes to build towers of oranges on his knee :p .

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
:lol: Maybe it's a square orange, like a square tomatoe (american spell check FTW!) or something. XD

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It doesn't have to be an orange fruit on the orange that's on his knee. It's an orange coloured food. A carrot, mango, erm... Orange jelly baby, something like that.

I managed to come up with the alternative of fish. He had a piece of fish on his knee. On the piece of fish was some fish food.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
dude....ur looking for words with the same letters in it...not the same word that can be put in two different places...like peach and cheap....that doesn't make sense...but it fits...and it's not the same word used twice...it fits the rules

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Peach and cheap would fit...

I'm not saying my answers are correct. I posted this to get an answer that works, and to see how many answers there are.

Top Bottom