• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reupload: Wesker Vergil:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Creator: Unknown (I would like to know who is the creator if anyone knows please tell no false info)

-Note: I'm not making any money out of this mod or own it, I just tweak the game and this mod is free for the public to use.

Game Copyright Belong To: Capcom & Ninja Theory

Mod Theme Copyright: Capcom

Mod Game Based On: Resident Evil

The rarest skin is here the moment you have been waiting for......THE WESKER VERGIL SKIN HAS BEEN FINALLY BACK TO HEART OF FORUM TO WHERE'S BELONG but for what price here the reasons:

Features & Down Side:

-When I find the file in the net and try to test it out in the game and it doesn't work in the first run, I try more and more until I decide to extract the tpf to see files and the bad news is Wesker skin was broken and some files are missing but I see key files are not gone so I start to rebuild Wesker skin by getting base one of Alexander skins and start to rebuild the skin and after that, the skin is now working but not good as old days sorry I did my best I don't want to take credit for this one I just do my best, move on.
-Original design for outfit
-Iconic eyes
-Suitable teleportation effect
-Ahhh good old Wesker face and hair give Vergil a good appearance
+Added 3D map for gloves to skin

+Minor Changes:

-Added more original textures from the original version
-Added some 3D maps that were missing in the original version
-Updated Alexander version that has not any bug then original version was buggy

Screenshots:
5s9u4ie65c535hozg.jpg

g5tmzcinuqrkma2zg.jpg

Multi mods:

》DmC main game:

-Select Wesker Vergil skin and start the game

》Vergil's Downfall DLC:

▪︎For Per-Stab:

-Select Wesker Vergil skin and start the game

PS: If there is a mistake, I have a backup of it in google drive.

Download Link
Download Link For Per-Stab Vergil

Last edited:
Top Bottom