• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reupload: Vergil's bloody palace

GoodGoneBad

Reuploader n' modder
If you don't have enough Vergil in his campany, then this mod is just for you. Instructions included, of course

Last edited:

LLoncept

How do we deal with corrupted save file problem?
I managed to install the mod and able to play with vergil in the bloody palace but only with my save file and it seems restarting level does not provide me to use all vergil's moves. I just cant open the save file in the rar, it says its corrupted in game.

If we are not able to use it (since steam does not allow us to do it i guess?) what should i have to do? Do I have to finish vergil's dawnfall in all difficulties? I've almost every upgrades on my savefile but didnt finish the game in all modes.

GoodGoneBad

Reuploader n' modder
How do we deal with corrupted save file problem?
I managed to install the mod and able to play with vergil in the bloody palace but only with my save file and it seems restarting level does not provide me to use all vergil's moves. I just cant open the save file in the rar, it says its corrupted in game.

If we are not able to use it (since steam does not allow us to do it i guess?) what should i have to do? Do I have to finish vergil's dawnfall in all difficulties? I've almost every upgrades on my savefile but didnt finish the game in all modes.
May be it's because we use different versions of the game, i'm using non-steam version for example
I've just reinstall this mod and everything works just fine

Nyx

Random modder & playa
Game won't allow 100% save file. You're gonna have to play the game from Devil Hunter to DMD/HoH yourself

Just for any user that may wander around this site searching for a way to play Bloody Palace with Vergil on PC.
This doesn't work, keep searching.

Top Bottom