• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reupload: Alexander DMC3 Vergil:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Update: Apparently Alexander was partnered with @Vergilsbooty and she is the former WhoopingSpider and they work together so credit to both.

Hi, new skin, not new this skin originally created by Alexander I only recreated it because it was gone with dmcmods.com, so I tried my best to recreate this legendary skin with Krier's file.

-Note: I'm not making any money out of these mods or own them, I just tweak the game and these mods are free for the public to use.

Mods Theme Copyright: Capcom & Ninja Theory

Mods Game Based On: DMC 3 SE

》Here is the change list:
-Used Krier's mod for the base
-Used Krier's 3D map for improving the mod
+I somehow managed to recolor the armband to match the color of the outfit
-Fixed color pixels on the collar
-Used Alex's Yamato for mod
+Added teleportation effect
+Optimized code & file size reduced

+The last update is fingerless gloves this one

I add 2 classic DMC 3 HUD with original colors (original work by DeathCold) exclusive with the mod, for the main game (DmC) for Dante and Vergil's Downfall for Vergil.

PS: If you want use this mod on Vergil's Downfall use Per-Stab Vergil, one more thing read my note file first and If there is a mistake, I have a backup of it in google drive.

Screenshots:
0kc1433p14g3gp9zg.jpg

Dante DMC 3 HUD with original colors (Modified work and original work by DeathCold)
xbhla0rxx34nfknzg.jpg

Vergil DMC 3 HUD with original colors (Modified work and original work by DeathCold)
borf6ocor8uu5crzg.jpg

Yamato DMC 3
gl94dcd1603ttqpzg.jpg

Alex's Vergil DMC 3

Download Link
Download Link For Per-Stab Vergil

Last edited:
Top Bottom