• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reuben Langdon Is Quite Possibly The Voice Of DmC’s Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
he confirmed he wasn't the mo-cap guy so he could still do the voice acting but it still would be a waste for him not to do the mo-cap.

Either he didnt do it, or he is lying because of contractual obligations.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would LOVE to know who this source is.
Either this Nick guy is an uber-fanboy pretending to know something the rest of us don't, OR, somebody on the development team slipped up and will most probably be out of a job if there's any truth to this rumour and it comes to the attention of NT and Capcom.

Because, seriously. :rolleyes: The guys are pretty good at keeping their mouths shut and the money in their pockets.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
nope reuben langdon is most definitly not in DmC.
But I had heard a recent interview with reuben and dan southworth. they said that if the devil may cry series should ever need them again to be dante and vergil; they would be honored to do so.
dan southworth even mentioned countless times that one of the best roles he ever played was vergil.
it makes me happy to hear them say things that will never happen again with dmc.
in my memory, reuben and dan will always be my top choices for voicing and mo-capping dmc series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom