• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Return of Miss Trusdale (aka, DaNtE'z MiSsUz)

Did anybody miss me? (btw, this is just random, don't feel pressured to say yes)

• YES, HELL YES!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yeah, I did.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Er, soso.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Guess who's back, again, for another tound of chatting and so forth?
That's right, you guessed it, it's me, snoopy, no wait, that can't be right, um...

Oh yeah, I mean me, Roselia!

I've had a long break from this site due to uneccesary events and I've missed you all so much (including you too Eric and Darin Rosu, sorry about the others, memory's bad atm).

Be grateful you werent in my shoes cuz end of year examinations suck, big time.

Oh, and btw, it'd be great if someone could let me know what's been going on around here, I seem to feel a bit lost, cheeers!!!

Lotsa luv, Miss Roselia Trusdale aka
DaNtEz MiSsUz

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Btw, the poll I kinda screwed up, there was meant to be no and so forth but I pressed enter at the wrong time, I'm still getting used to this forsaken laptop, XD

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Everyone is coming back o_O Anyway, Welcome back and make sure to take off your shoes and leave them by the door. As well as your sanity for..... experimentation *insert epic laugh*

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Warm welcome back to the forums.damn alot of people are coming back these day's then again you were only gone for your exams if i remember right

Top Bottom