• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok well i just finished everything apart from getting unlimited ammo for a couple guns and a couple of trophies.

so i was wondering since i currently don't have any money on my PS3 account has anyone played this "Versus Mode"

and if so can you tell me what it's like?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I downloaded it from the Xbox Marketplace for the 360 and I didn't like it at all. Played a few games online and the other team just hide out in some room and wait for you to run in, if you camp and wait for them they won't come to you.

I really didn't like it, but that may be because I'm used to playing more fast paced shooters online.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
sounds like ****.:dry: i wouldnt waste the money. but i would spend some hard earned cash to have RE5 itself.^_^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I downloaded the RE5 Versus add-on from the XBL Marketplace too and only managed to get round to playing it last night with one of the lads from the RE5 Forum. I think the Versus mode is a bit weak. I can't play it for too long before getting really tired of it. In fact, I probably won't touch it again after I've unlocked the DLC achievements. It is nice that you earn Exchange Points as you play, though. The extra points means I can finally get round to purchasing the Infinite Ammo option for all guns.

I wouldn't really recommend the Versus DLC, really, it might only be 400 MS Points but I can't see myself playing it for much longer. Resident Evil 5's co-op campaign is where the multiplayer really shines in my opinion.

Top Bottom