• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resi 6: Leon: are Capcom getting lazy?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I purchased the Official PS3 magazine and found an article about Resi 6 with a picture of the new Leon S. Kennedy

Leondante.png

now, we know Dante was originally a concept idea for Leon in Resi 4, but i just find the fact that Leon from Resi 6 looks the same as DMC4 just makes capcom look lazy.
(But that's my opinion).

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Leon_Kennedy.jpg

Leon looks pretty much the same as he did in RE4, only with some minor changes here and there, I don't think it has anything to do with Capcom's laziness.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
EDIT: lol i just stumbled upon my year old post..anyway the both are they same character in an alternateuniverse... in other words leon is dante's alternate self and vice-versa.

So leon in a demon hunter in one universe and an awesome cop in another.. it all makes sense XD

Demon619

Deadman walking
I really don't see an issue, while yes he does seem alittle like Dante in that pic Leon still looks quite like his RES4 counterpart. Really for me they only look similar due to the beard, thats really it.

Heck, maybe his appearence is maybe a homeage to Dante seeing how we won't really see him like that for awhile...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The thread's use ???

I'm merely pointing out something i have found...I just wondered what other people though. And seeing that i can't leave you a message on your profile, i'm gonna say, for the amount of times you've bashed my posts, i'm starting to think you have a problem with me.

Back on topic, I don't see why Leon needs to have white hair when he was blonde in RE4.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm merely pointing out something i have found...I just wondered what other people though. And seeing that i can't leave you a message on your profile, i'm gonna say, for the amount of times you've bashed my posts, i'm starting to think you have a problem with me.

Back on topic, I don't see why Leon needs to have white hair when he was blonde in RE4.

It could be that he's much older now. RE6 is supposed to take place quite a while after 4 and 5.

TheRebelliousDevil

RE6 Leon = DMC4 Dante.
RE6 Leon has a beard like DMC4 Dante (thus making them look more mature), also same eyes, similar hairstyle. I, TBH, don't like the beard. Make RE6 Leon look like RE4 Leon!
But no... they make Leon look like Sawyer from LOST!

josh-holloway.jpg

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
RE6 Leon = DMC4 Dante.
RE6 Leon has a beard like DMC4 Dante (thus making them look more mature), also same eyes, similar hairstyle. I, TBH, don't like the beard. Make RE6 Leon look like RE4 Leon!
But no... they make Leon look like Sawyer from LOST!
NO way he looks old Dante always looked like bradd pitt
images
images

Top Bottom