• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Requesting attention of an administrator.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Hello, I was just wondering if you could give us the choice to change our usernames rather than having to ask you anytime we want to change it. I mean I'm quite content with my username but some people might not be so could you please do something about this?
Many thanks.;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
This feature is something that would help me just as much as it would you guys - means less work for me anyways... ;) However, unfortunately it isn't an option that is built into our forum software; I don't believe it's an option in any forum software without modifications either to be honest.

I can definitely run it by the developers of the forum software though, as they actively ask that customers provide feedback to improve their product.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Would only take a simple PM to one of Admins and about 10seconds to change it but i can see what you mean.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
devilmaycry;23965 said:
This feature is something that would help me just as much as it would you guys - means less work for me anyways... ;) However, unfortunately it isn't an option that is built into our forum software; I don't believe it's an option in any forum software without modifications either to be honest.

I can definitely run it by the developers of the forum software though, as they actively ask that customers provide feedback to improve their product.

That's good, so it would be mutually beneficial, if you can get it.

Dark Drakan;23981 said:
Would only take a simple PM to one of Admins and about 10seconds to change it but i can see what you mean.

Yeah but sometimes people just like to feel in control, you see what I mean. Then again I am like the ultimate control freak so just bear with me okay:lol:

Angel;24032 said:
Unless we are all offline and then you are screwed...:lol:

You have a tendancy to hit the nail right on the head.:D :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
*pauses in whacking nail with hammer* Yeah, I know...it's a curse...*resumes activity*

Top Bottom