• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Request] HUD Removal

MoisesL

The thread title says it all! A mod to remove the HUD would be greatly appreciated. I played around with some of the .ini files and was able to move the Health Bar, Weapon selector, Devil Trigger, and Red Orb/Skill Point icons out of sight but the Style Meter is a whole different story. I can't seem to get that thing outta there.

I've seen some of you modders do some pretty complicated looking stuff, so I'm hoping my request isn't too much of a handful.

I'm totally at your mercy, thanks for your time guys.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I may be wrong here but I think that's something currently being looked into...I've been seeing some rather complicated goings-on lately in the modding department and if something comes up, you can be sure it'll be posted here and on our dmc modding site :)

EDIT: is this any good to you? minimalist HUD

Just checked with the mod author and he says it does take away the style thingy you're talking about. Any problems, just post them in the comment section of the mod page and he'll get back to you asap :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Minimalist HUD mod author here - harro! Just to add to Angel's post: I can indeed confirm that the Style meter, too, is made 'invisible' as part of the mod, as is practically every single HUD element that I could find. Major kudos belongs to user 'doubletakeit' for contributing the corresponding code which removes the timer - guy's a genius.

MoisesL

Hey! I actually discovered your Minimalist HUD mod earlier in the day, I just haven't had a chance to pop in and post my findings. :)

Thanks again for the rad mod Steve! Also a big thank you to Angel for coming on in and letting me know what's what. =P

Top Bottom