• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Registration problems on REN

Meg

Ms. Angel posted saying that anyone that wanted to sign up on the Resident Evil Forums, but has not received a confirmation e-mail to follow these here steps;

1. Check your inbox (obviously)
2. If not there, check your spam/trash inboxes in case the email has ended up there instead.
3. If no joy, double check you've used the correct spelling for your email address - you'd be surprised just how many people whop in their address and do something like mix up their letters or spell a word incorrectly.
4. Still nothing? Then gosh darn it to heck, there's a problem. Simply contact a member of REN (if you can't get hold of staff through normal channels - although you ought to be able to)
(MEG'S NOTE: I'm a member over there, so you can just ask me if you can't get a hold of Ms. Angel) and they will let me know and I can manually validate your registration within moments.
5. Welcome to REN!

Hope this helps anyone that was considering signing up, but couldn't get through. Its a great site, so anyone that's thinking about being a member should do it! :D

Full post:

http://forum.residentevilnews.com/threads/registration-issues.3182/#post-90896

Dark Drakan

Admin
Had that problem on a couple of our sites and havent figured out as of yet how widespread the issue was.

Top Bottom