• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Queen

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Dhampir;20217 said:
Like i said, there isn't one in DMC.

Okay Dhampir, if you have all the DMC except DMC4, look at them and look at the books and guide! Look into the game, and then you will find out there is a God!:D

So may peace be wit u dude!:D

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Catalyst;20230 said:
Okay Dhampir, if you have all the DMC except DMC4, look at them and look at the books and guide! Look into the game, and then you will find out there is a God!:D

So may peace be wit u dude!:D

Tell me specifically where you found that there is and i will take back what i said. Otherwise, i shall stick to it.

Also please tell me where you found your original post, I can speak japanese, so I would very much like to read it.

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Dhampir;20241 said:
Tell me specifically where you found that there is and i will take back what i said. Otherwise, i shall stick to it.

Also please tell me where you found your original post, I can speak japanese, so I would very much like to read it.

Well I found that there is a God from the guides of DMC and I also found that there is a God becuase I get free articles from Capcom by becoming a member subscriber. You need to pay for subscription, but if you wann look for the proof, look in the game, its guide and look at the files of items and weapons in the game!

I got the info from a Japanese gaming guide that my friend got!!
I think its from G4Tech Tv!:unsure:

I friend told me he got it from china town for S15.

See ya bud!:D

Mobfigurz

I agree with 'Dhampir' on this one.

There is no mention direct or indirect to God/Allah/Jehovah or any other diety for that matter in any of the DMC games.
We merely see links to divinity, but nothin divine is spoken of, they never Portray God in any form either.
As for the Divinity Statue, it looks like Atlas to me, the man with the World on his shoulders from Greek Mythology.

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Mobfigurz;20344 said:
I agree with 'Dhampir' on this one.

There is no mention direct or indirect to God/Allah/Jehovah or any other diety for that matter in any of the DMC games.
We merely see links to divinity, but nothin divine is spoken of, they never Portray God in any form either.
As for the Divinity Statue, it looks like Atlas to me, the man with the World on his shoulders from Greek Mythology.

Well sorry to disappoint you but if there isn't a God, then why is there a mention of Heavens, Divinty and Sacred powers! There is a mention of a Deity in DMC but its not specific! Look in the guide Mobfigurze!:D

Peace!

Dhampir;20181 said:
No offense, but I'm going to call bull**** on this one. There is no god in devil may cry in the first place.

Have you ever wondered that maybe in DMC4 capcom is mentioning a Deity. They could be making DMC4 a different series from DMC1 to DMC3. They might have not mentioned GOD until DMC4 which is totally wierd!:D

But I still think there is a mention of a Deity in DMC4-DMC3 which some people can't agree wit!:D

So to all DMC players (PEACE DUDES AND DUDETS)=]

Mobfigurz

Catalyst;20346 said:
Well sorry to disappoint you but if there isn't a God, then why is there a mention of Heavens, Divinty and Sacred powers! There is a mention of a Deity in DMC but its not specific! Look in the guide Mobfigurze!:D

I never said there WASNT a God, Im saying that no God has been spoken of in any DMC game, if you can provide proof to back up your claim, then I will say sorry to you and conceed that Im totally wrong.

Heaven and Hell are both places linked with religion, just because Heaven and Hell are mentioned in the game doesnt go to say that God is in the Game. How would they portray God? What would Gods voice sound like? What would his actions be?

We all know that the game may mimic life and God oversee's everything, but there is no GOD in DMC, just the characters and their actions.

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Mobfigurz;20387 said:
I never said there WASNT a God, Im saying that no God has been spoken of in any DMC game, if you can provide proof to back up your claim, then I will say sorry to you and conceed that Im totally wrong.

Heaven and Hell are both places linked with religion, just because Heaven and Hell are mentioned in the game doesnt go to say that God is in the Game. How would they portray God? What would Gods voice sound like? What would his actions be?

We all know that the game may mimic life and God oversee's everything, but there is no GOD in DMC, just the characters and their actions.

I agree wit you, but there is a mention of a deity! It is clearly written the the game guid!!:D
And there is proof also in DMC3SE

Off the topic, why are people ignoring my thread?:huh:
What did I do wrong?:huh:

Okay I will agree wit you Mob!:D
But How do you not know there isn't God in DMC4 though:D !!!
Wat if there is!!:D
Cause My friend told me that Capcom is Making DMC4 so real!!!:D

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
:lol: I noticed that the red queens stinger is similar to vergils sweep attack w/ the yamato. You know where he says die then swoops forward and the blade trail is left behind him..:lol:

Mobfigurz

Catalyst;20398 said:
Okay I will agree wit you Mob!:D
But How do you not know there isn't God in DMC4 though:D !!!
Wat if there is!!:D
Cause My friend told me that Capcom is Making DMC4 so real!!!:D

Im not saying that there isnt a God in DMC4, cos we havent been shown much in the initial trailer and we havent been given info by Capcom.

But what purpose would it serve to have a Godly figure in DMC4, okay, I understand that DMC is as most things in life about a battle between good and evil, but since there has never been an inclusion of God in DMC, why would they write God into DMC now?

Talkin about realism, if that was true then all this myth and fiction of DMC wouldve been erased in DMC4, but thats not the case, by any stretch of the imagination, its as any other DMC, full of Demons and Evil entities, as well as those blessed with powers that fight Evil (Dante). But dont forget, he is a Demon himself, formed from a Demon father who resided in the Underworld (Hell).

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Catalyst it looks like your making all your stuff up. G4 is not a japanese publisher so why would they even have a article in japanese and not in english in the first place. Which game guide did you find your info in, publisher and page. I have all of the games and know them by heart. Oh also, please post those offical capcom articles that only you seem to be able to get from your subscription.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
ENOUGH WITH THE BULL**** ALREADY!!!!
just write things about red queen, not GOD,please your giving me a ****ing HEADACHE!!!:mad: >_<

i noticed that the red queen is also similar to a ******* sword....

*b astard sword*

it's not a bad word, trust me

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Red Queen is awsome sword..........she has a technic that is look like a Motorcycle that boost a lot with damage to kill them easly

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Dhampir;20426 said:
Catalyst it looks like your making all your stuff up. G4 is not a japanese publisher so why would they even have a article in japanese and not in english in the first place. Which game guide did you find your info in, publisher and page. I have all of the games and know them by heart. Oh also, please post those offical capcom articles that only you seem to be able to get from your subscription.

Okay B!:lol: I said I think its from G4 (if you can read) and how can a ****ing post a magazine which my friend gets a sub from! I get a sub from a gaming magazine! And for GODS SAKES THE 8888ing PROOF IS IN THE DAM GAMES GUIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok, whatever you guys. Back on topic please, as sparda1127 has already tried to point out :lol:

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yes back to the red queen sword at hand it may be good but I will try and find more info all I know is what it looks like I have a pic around here some place *Searchs for pic* this could take a while.

Dhampir

Vampire Hunter
Going to be the greatest weapon in DMC, make those cagers run in fear :lol: (I'm a motorcycle nut, '02 Hayabusa :D )
redqueen.jpg

Mobfigurz

That is a nice sword, but I always prefer Dante's weapons, mainly his swords.
I hope Dante has some good ones that he can pick up during game play as the story progresses.

Oh yea, do you guys think Nero will gain more weapons or just have the Red Queen and Blue Rose throughout the game?

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
He will gain more swords I think he gains a sword when he beats the Fire Demon I think.. but dont quote me on that.

Top Bottom