• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Queen

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I saw the trailer and the gameplay was similar to DMC 3 (except the hand telekinesis), so I think he meant the storyline

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Ahh... not again
Listen Nero probably is Vergil!!!
Some guy made a BIG investigation (3 pages long or so) with tons of proof that Nero is Vergil.
But I'm anti-spoiler and not interested. Besides story in DMC is beautiful, but not necessarily mind-twisting...

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Looks like I'll hafta overtell that guys theory
1) The looks. In other words, why does Dante's twin look so younger. Because when he got possessed and trapped in Nelo Angelo Armor, he stopped aging. And look the age he was corrupted.
2) Why is he human? Because after Dante defeated him in DMC1, he sealed his powers and they’ve reappeared just recently as the Devil-right hand
3) Why is he doing this? He lost his memory after being defeated, the only thing he could remember was his name Nero/Nelo. That’s why he uses new weapons.
4) Why the hand? See No2. When touched the stolen Sparda’s sword/amulet, his powers reopened a bit.

If you look at the trailer of the gameplay (it’s available at the official site) you’ll see that he has an attack (accelerating forward and cutting those in his way with a horizontal slash) which is similar to Vergil’s Rapid Slash

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I can not present any proves right now, but I believe they exist.
And don't you think Vergil's soul possessed Nero's arm?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Well, that could make an important turn in the plot. We could make some suggestions about Nero's arsenal if we were 100% sure Nero is/ is not Vergil

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Alastor12;14200 said:
I can not present any proves right now, but I believe they exist.
And don't you think Vergil's soul possessed Nero's arm?
I think Vergil's pride wouldn't allow his to act so low!!! This isn't MGS where Liquid possess Ocelot through the arm!!!
More Likely it is Vergil himself!!! The Name Nero/Nelo Angelo. The Blue vest, the phrase about "more power" is the same as in the end DMC3 and the beginnig of DMC4.

Or Nero's totally a new character...
No possessed arms.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Well I don't know. If Capcom cannot be bothered to come up with something original, then the chances are that Nero will be Vergil in the final game. If not, prepare to be surprised...

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
Perhaps it is just me, but doesn't the Red Queen look like a mixture of Rebellion (In terms of size) and the Yamato (in terms of blade shape)?

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
Haven;14986 said:
No, because his arm is a devil bringer.

Nero has been confirmed to be human. The only supernatural part about him is his arm. If he didn't have the Devil Bringer, he would be a normal human (at least that what we're led to believe at the moment).

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
well let me step in here...nero + vergil(supernatural arm)=clone vergil or nero? what do you think i think that nero is suposedly a new charater, how's that? and apparently if they say that vergil will be back the in what form? nelo angelo or regular vergil? maybe he could have the memories of nelo angelo and have the body of regular vergil or vice versa...it could be a mix of things or several surprises or maybe something that elaboratley has been planned out... the red queen is supposedly nero sword isnt it something like a motorcycle muffler or somethin' like that?

Mobfigurz

The Red Queen seems to have a MotorBike Accelerator handle as its handle and what appears as a clutch/brake lever as the Hand Guard.
And wasnt it said that the Blue Rose was fashioned from a double barrel shotgun, a shotgun Nero's father owned, hence the double barrels vertically mounted?

I read that in someone's post on a forum or was it in some info on a Gaming website, I forget.

Mobfigurz

KoRn_Dowwg666;16993 said:
The Red Queen looks like Nero Angelo's blade in DMC1

No it doesnt, maybe you forgot what Nelo Angelo's sword looked like, but it didnt look like the Red Queen. It was huge and Ugly, and parts of it protuded up towards the handle.

Top Bottom