• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reboot Dante and Vergil in Marvel vs capcom 4?

Dylan20

tumblr_mgn2l0LpwI1qk697ro1_400.gif

Picture irrelevant, BUT ITS GAMERA!
Gamera!!! flying turtle that shoots fireballs is surprisingly bada*s.

I would want the reboot characters and original ones,

If the rooster was to be massive otherwise let's see what the reboot characters can do.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
In sheer powerlevels, yes.

But what proof do you have to this?

Other than them simply not having a human side?

For all we know the demons in the original series are MUCH more powerful than in the new one and thus even though the original Dante is only half demon he still is stronger.

I know based off of gameplay and story (so far) that the original Dante is definitely more powerful.

But to be fair this is a origin story and DmC Dante can indeed become much stronger if given more games.

As far as the thread goes, I honestly would not want them in Marvel vs Capcom 4, right now it seems like this is the only way we are going to get to see the original continuity characters in action (should DmC continue) and I would rather play with them there then not get to play with them at all.

Or they could have both, but I doubt Capcom would do this.

Sunaka Marién

Hmm, if they continue DmC, I could kinda see that happen... But, as much as I love DmCDante, I'm not sure if I'd want him to be in there, because, you know, it'd seem kinda... wrong? idk why. And I feel kinda sorry for the ones that can't enjoy DmC - at least for the ones who aren't quite as agressive about not liking it - because I know how much it hurts to loose a loved character.
Unless they'd really put both versions of him in <3
Or just give us DMC vs. DmC.

Top Bottom