• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rebellion: the only "human" weapon?

vergilthedemonking

then why does sparda have rebellion in the portrait?
exactly! i really hope we get more sword weapons though, the force edge or sparda sword maybe later on in the game. i already am pretty content with the osiris, aquila, arbiter and eryx but still i got the feeling that those aren't the only weapons he will get in the game except. i really can not wait anymore!! dmc would have been an excellent christmas game but guess i will have to wait. really curious bout vergil's weapons to!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Tameem said the Rebellion was a physical representation of Dante's rebellious streak, not a manifestation. It's a real sword. Sparda had it at one time, and gave it to Dante...or he took it in the chaos surrounding his family's demise.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think Rebellion being given to Dante was the tattoo.

When Sparda "gave" Rebellion to Dante, he carved the tattoo into Dante's back when he was really young, and Dante could only summon it if he really needed it, or when Sparda was captured or died.

A special precaution in case Sparda wasn't there to protect his family.

As for Yamato, Vergil has Yamato on him at all times so maybe Vergil's mastered how to summon it without being in Limbo, or in the human realm it's an ordinary sword but in Limbo it gains power.

Azurel

I always imagined dante and vergils fights usually going like this just more bloody and more destruction.

How is that this action parody is better than most anime fight scenes (like the DMC one)? How is it that this is better than most fight scenes period??

Choreographers have no imagination nowadays...

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
How is that this action parody is better than most anime fight scenes (like the DMC one)? How is it that this is better than most fight scenes period??

Choreographers have no imagination nowadays...

You do realize that Boondocks pretty much rips off entire choreography from films, right? They have an airsoft gun battle that I can point out ever single move having been done in John Woo's movies :p They put it together well, but they didn't make that up, at all.

Azurel

You do realize that Boondocks pretty much rips off entire choreography from films, right? They have an airsoft gun battle that I can point out ever single move having been done in John Woo's movies :p They put it together well, but they didn't make that up, at all.

I said nowadays... :steve:

Top Bottom