• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

rebellion question

Status
Not open for further replies.

koibito

in dmc1 the sparda costume i know he had force edge and yamato did he have rebellion though?

also in the sparda costume did you have force edge or the sparda or did u get to choose or how did that work?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^With the sparda costume you get force edge. It is just a different rebellion skin though.

You do not get Yamato, ecept on Vergil's file.

Evil Nero

Black Angel;114952 said:
^With the sparda costume you get force edge. It is just a different rebellion skin though.

You do not get Yamato, ecept on Vergil's file.

You do get Yamato with his human costume (Legendary Dark Knight) may I add.

Evil Nero

koibito;114949 said:
in dmc1 the sparda costume i know he had force edge and yamato did he have rebellion though?

also in the sparda costume did you have force edge or the sparda or did u get to choose or how did that work?

^ o' Really?

:p

koibito

yeah the question is about 1 not 3 and the legendary dark knight is sparda so i just call it sparda lol but yeah i remember he got the yamato

i just need to know if he had force edge or the sparda

also if he had rebellion or not again in dmc1 not 3

koibito

oh really? hmm thats weird lol ok thx

the reason being that at the next anime stl convention im cosplaying sparda i was planning on having the three swords i know he had them but if he doesnt in the game i wont bother making rebellion i will however make the force edge

i have another cosplay issue i want to get the dmc1 yamato you know the golden one and ive found something close enough but you see metal swords arent allowed in the con so i was thinking if anyone could find a wooden sword looking like yamato plz post the link i need the sword but if i cant find it i was going to just try to go w/ the dmc3 yamato i was going to take this sword

http://www.heavenlyswords.com/product.php?productid=16339&cat=265&page=1

cut off the guard and make a yamato guard opinions on how good this is or what to do would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom