• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Real-life Stylish

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
After watching four live action Resident Evil movies, Dragonball: Evolution and Tekken, I will probably say NO but I would love to see CGI mastered DMC movie! But it would be totally cool if they made DMC movie like Beowulf or maybe Steven Spielberg's TinTin movie, the animations and expressions feels so real!!

I don't think CGI is a good idea either characters may endup looking weird like tin-tin its best that they stick to Japanese animation which is beautiful and exceptional
look at Resident evil CGI movies they suck dragon balls and Leon looks weird and he runs like a retard
a5fa7964a6_50761845_o2.png

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't think CGI is a good idea either characters may endup looking weird like tin-tin its best that they stick to Japanese animation which is beautiful and exceptional
look at Resident evil CGI movies they suck dragon balls and Leon looks weird and he runs like a retard
a5fa7964a6_50761845_o2.png

It depends more on how the CGI is. If it's Final Fantasy AC good, then fine. However CAPCOM is pretty cheap so I doubt it will be that good in CGI. But if was in anime, I hope it's not as cliche as DMC3 and 4.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
It depends more on how the CGI is. If it's Final Fantasy AC good, then fine. However CAPCOM is pretty cheap so I doubt it will be that good in CGI. But if was in anime, I hope it's not as cliche as DMC3 and 4.

On top of all that it takes money eh.. lots and lots of money to make a quality CGI movie and i don't think Capcom has that much faith in DMC series to make that kind of investment

So as Dante says "Business beckons"

aoshi

I have said this before, I would definitely enjoy a DMC live action movie. Though cut scenes in the game are CGI, Motion capture from real-life people was used to capture the story.

I would think that Ang lee would do justice to the game. Have not seen much of his movies, But incredible HULK was jus great. I don't follow marvel characters much but after watching this , i was really moved by the character.

kryptoknight

Joss Wheaton, Chris Nolan. Just saying. It maybe could work, but it would probably feel a lot like the Underworld movies when it came to the fight scenes.

Top Bottom