• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rate my new Sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

If you wanna have criticism towards that large artwork (not a signature), you could have simply posted at the Changing Room thread.

Keaton

Premium
600px wide is the ideal max limit for signatures...if you'd like it resized I can do that for you :)

Love those darn Bunnys! :D

Keaton

Premium
Much better, more friendly imo :D

I love the one from Assasins Creed :D Bahhhhhhhhhhhh!

@Dante: the Changing Room thread is for the testing of new signatures...we don't have anywhere to rate them really, although crtique can occur it is reccomended that people refrain from commenting to a certan extent, otherwise we will have a thousand posts with "wow!" or "bad".

Rating threads on the other hand are generally frowned upon because it just causes mindless posts that go-nowhere.

Puenboy: I will close this thread mainly because it has no topic that can be discussed...if you want critique on your art why not put:

"What do you think of my Signature? PM me!" in your signature (under the image), then people can message you with an opinion if they want to give one :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom