• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rappelz Anyone?

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
okay, this can be considered as spam, but still i`ll ask. Does anyone here play this MMO? Asking cos i was going to restart playing it, since there`s no other games to play anyways, atleast for the moment, and maybe somebody wants to start?

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Well, when i started it a year ago, i was getting bored of the MMO i was playing till then, so, i liked th graphics, reqs werent seemly high, so i though`t i`d give it a try. Graphics arent the UBER best, but very decent, better than WoW imo, but that`s not the point. I started it with a bud of mine, it was quite impressive, huge world, all kinds of locations, it was pretty easy at first, but then there just arent good places to level at if you`re going solo, so it`s pretty much like WoW. Definatly worth a try.
I logged on yesterday and see if my account`s still there, yep, it was, but i ahd forgotten how much lag the characters cause me =S (not because of the PC)

Top Bottom