• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random Encounter by Nicodemus Zamoran

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Can I just say GOOD WORK you guys!

I'm actually really nervous to do a collab now. My style of writing is a bit different to everyone else's ._. *is scared*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;259676 said:

I'm actually really nervous to do a collab now. My style of writing is a bit different to everyone else's ._. *is scared*

Thanks, Chloe. ^_^

You'll be fine. What Nic and I do is we basically just RP and record what we type.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Random Encounter #4 ~ The Battle of the Heavens - Footnotes:

Red:
* ~ Seth ** ~ Aden *** ~ Sombra<normal>

White:
* ~ The Crypts of the Lord of Weapons
Over the many years since the Lord of Weapons was created, there have been many Lords. Each one lasts for 1000 years until he passes on his powers to the next one and then resides in the Crypts. Nicodemus Zamoran is the last Lord of Weapons, so he does not have the 1000 year limit. The Crypts are a large circular room with doors to individual rooms for the individual Lords. They are blocked off by doors made of red crystals.
** ~ Altissimius
Elite angels. They are the best of all and there are only four.
*** ~ Soul Split
The spirits of the Lord of Weapons, Nicodemus Zamoran, and Jak the Reaper reside in the same body. The main spirit is Nicodemus Zamoran, while the Lord of Weapons and Jak the Reaper are both just forms. But if he uses Soul Split, the seperate spirits will have seperate bodies, temporarily.
**** ~ Jak the Reaper
In the beginning of time, before Lucifer rebelled against God, he asked the Angel of Death to create him a scythe that would be strong enough to reap the soul of any being. But when Lucifer was defeated, God took the scythe away from him and created the being known as Jak the Reaper. Jak roamed universes reaping the souls of powerful beings that died, and one day, he went after Nicodemus Zamoran after he obtained the power of the Lord of Weapons. Nicodemus defeated Jak and now can become Jak the Reaper at will.
***** ~ The Peace Blade and the Mega-Pain blade
Weapons of the Hellslayer Knight<Nicodemus Zamoran>. The Mega-Pain blade can curse anyone with unending pain. The Peace blade counters that curse.
****** ~ Lucifer's Scythe ******* ~ Zarael Lime:
* ~ Ethan ** ~ Annihilator

Cyan:
* ~ Azriel

Dark Orange:
* ~ Cairnus ** ~ Sombra's Sword *** ~ Cairnus' Altissimus Form **** ~ Sombra's Full Demon Form

Orange:
* ~ The Mysterious Being

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Chloe_Ryder;259676 said:

Don`t worry CR is actually easier that write alone.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
In Driss, many wars and battles have been fought for peace. The battle of the heavens has ended and the group of warriors has gone home. Strangely enough, their struggles are not over yet. Some new enemies have come and some old enemies have arisen. Now, the heroes have to fight for their very lives. But will they survive?

Random Encounter #4-II ~ Aftermath
Coming soon to DMC.org

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Due to lengthiness(about 18,000 words, nearly 100,000 characters), Random Encounter #4-II ~ Aftermath is going to be exclusive to the Random Encounters site, which you can go to by clicking one of the images in my signature. Rest assured, others will be posted, unless deemed otherwise by me.

Top Bottom