• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RAINBOW MULLETS FOR ALL!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I would like to bring to everyone's attention of this injustice that has graced our video game screens. It is about Dante's hair and how it is not a Rainbow Mullet. We didn't ask for this. We didn't ask for some stupid metro looking white anime hair. It is our right as part of the United Games of Murica we get just as much recognition for our personal preferences because the world is suppose to revolve around my stupid ideas I may or may not have come up with during the use of substances I may or may not have. This causes deep concern when our cries our not heard in a country that is suppose to give me a voice just as loud as the butthurt fanboys who cried over this stupid anime hair.

It would be a great pleasure to us all Mr. Obama Bin Laden if you hear out the tiny cries of desperation I shout from the rooftops just asking for my Rainbow Mullet to give a little bit of personality to one of the most generic and cliche video game characters in existence.

I have $1 Mr. Leader and with if you respond I promise I will give you an extra 23 cents. Enough with this inequality I see. Our fore fathers are rolling in their graves. This great country was founded upon the ideas and dreams to live in a country where a video game character is free to be his true self and not have to settle for the ideas mean old Daddy Capcom come up with. Reach down into your heart listen to us. As Martin Luther King once said, "I have a dream, that we can all sport Rainbow Mullets whether it be in fiction or in real life. Only then will we learn to accept our differences and HOLD ON I'LL LET YOU FINISH MR. KING, but Dante had the best looking hair of all time! Of All time!."

Love,
Dr. Mongo of The Knights Of The Round Table

P.S. I promise to vote for your 3rd term if you do this. Pretty please with sugar on top.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
The lack of rainbow beards is . . . disturbing.
1021540804_1c3e279e40.jpg

DissonantDemon

With all of the grief and shock that new Dante's hair caused, I think a rainbow mullet skin would be more than perfect.
Anyone for or against the redesign could laugh and think "wow, we might have overblown that situation a bit too far."

But knowing this isn't exactly a serious thread.. hahahaha that was a great read :)

Top Bottom