• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Raiden unlockable in Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
After including Altair’s costume in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, it looks like Ubisoft and Konami have paired up for yet another tie-in. This time for Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood.

That’s right. Metal Gear Solid’s very own Raiden, star of the upcoming Metal Gear Solid: Rising, is an unlockable costume for Ezio in Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood. Apparently, the costume is unlocked by completing all tasks in the Animus’ new “virtual training mode”. Hopefully we’ll be able to do that on start-up and play as Raiden throughout the entire game.

Screenshots:

Raiden-Unlockable-ACB_01.jpg

Raiden-Unlockable-ACB_02.jpg

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2010/11/raiden-unlockable-in-assassins-creed-brotherhood

Awesome. Another reason to play this game. :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So he won't be naked like he was in MGS? :(

:lol: one track mind.

He looks creepy.

I hope it's better than the first. I really don't know whether to get the other games in the series.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
But the nudity part was so annoying - he was too busy covering his junk all the time for the benefit of younger viewers to be able to fight!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thats a sweet looking model i have to say, always nice to see developers giving each other the 'nod' these days.

Top Bottom