• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Racing Games?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hiya. Mum asked me to ask the forums if anyone has any recommendations for car racing games on PS4. She's trying to find a game that'll entice one of her friends to finally play with her. So...any recommendations?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm not expert in racing games at all but you should ask your mom if what she's looking for is simulation games or more arcady ones. Or if she doesn't mind at all.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
rocket league (more of a playing ball with cars) and trackmania turbo for the fun ones

Meg

I heard Trackmania Turbo is really good, and definitely a game I want to get soon. Dirt Rally just came out and that's also supposed to be good. But I also heard that game is pretty difficult. o_O

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm not expert in racing games at all but you should ask your mom if what she's looking for is simulation games or more arcady ones. Or if she doesn't mind at all.

She says she doesn't really care either way, since she doesn't really play them herself. Just whatever's good. =)

Top Bottom