• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quite the pickle is a brewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg

Well this is gonna be hard to explain. Basically I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. And so I'll be taking an extended leave from the forums. Now don't worry, I'm not mad at anyone here. No one said anything or did anything that made me want to leave. This is something that has been coming on for a good long while now. I decided that its time I just leave for awhile and see where things go. Concentrate on my writing and such.

SO! In honor of me leaving here's a heart-wrenching-yet-uplifting video to remember me by;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM

Unless you'd rather remember me by this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSbz-RFecZc&feature=channel_video_title

Whatever floats your boat. Well, have a wonderful day and see you guys later.

-Meg

P.S.

No, Dante's Stalker, you are not off the hook in terms of beta reading my story. I'll be sending that to you yet. Look for it. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
P.S.

No, Dante's Stalker, you are not off the hook in terms of beta reading my story. I'll be sending that to you yet. Look for it. :p

Drat! Just when I thought I was off the hook! :p
Look forward to it Meg, I'll catch you on your blog/via email/or here, depending on where I find you. ;)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well that explains a lot lol (Pay no mind 2 my gribberish) I hope everything works well for you and i hope you'll have the most out of lifes blessings. ^_^ I know it annoys you when I say this but what the hell REMEMBER TO ALWAYS SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ Lol God bless ya Meg and hope you come back soon. ^_^ It's because of you I got a insightful look at Nero and Dante's eye brows lol and I like Christina Perri and bought FF13 lol which are all good things. Expect for the eye brows lol much love,
signed Sparda's Rejected Son ^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hey, I haven't been on here much myself, but I had noticed you hadn't been around much. hope your ok and hope to see you back on here soon - I have tea and cake waiting for you!
Ebs ^_^

Reactions: Meg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey Meg, I know your just viewing the forums here and their but I can't send you a comment message because your not following me. So this the only way I can think of to get in contact with you again. I hope you follow me again so we can talk again. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom