• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quicksilver

Status
Not open for further replies.

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
Can someone tell me how to activate and use quicksilver?

i got it after i beat that pesting horse and the mysterious rider with him in the battle arena?

please help me use this so i can beat vergil, Thanks

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
equip quicksilver style then RI + Forward and O to use time rift. This'll be a big help but I'd use sword master to beat Vergil if I were you.;)

RazielVergil

use quicksilver if u have the SUPER SPARDA costume cos ur DT gauge will never run out but until then use Trickster to defeat VERGIL in all the battles....give me some reps PLSSSSSSS

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
RazielVergil;83237 said:
use quicksilver if u have the SUPER SPARDA costume cos ur DT gauge will never run out but until then use Trickster to defeat VERGIL in all the battles....give me some reps PLSSSSSSS

Okay, if it makes you happy.

(Call me a soft touch):lol:

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
quickksilver isnt good unless u have infinite DT.otherwise stick with swrdmaster or trickster(whatever lvl is higher)

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
I rather use Trickster then Quicksilver :dry:
but in my opinion, Quicksilver can be useful when fight agains fast movement speed enemy like Vergil.:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Thread locked. And DA, I appreciate you're trying to "help" but you're not a member of the staff so it's best to stop acting like one. New members might be offended if another member just tells them what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom