• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

QUICK QUESTION

Keaton

Premium
I am going through DMD atm, but my HP bar isnt full yet...I am sure I have completed every mission and collected every peice but I appear to be two short.

Is there anyway to see if you have already completed all the missions and got x orbs?

What I mean, is there a ranking bonus for beating all secret missions and are there two Blue Orb peices that are notiourisly sneaky?

Help! Otherwise i need to do everything all missions and find all the peices just to be sure >.<!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
If you look on the total ranking screen you should see off to the right the secret missions that you have completed. The top bar and the bottom bar should be exactly the same if you have found all of the blue fragments, boughten all blue orb upgrades at the store and completed all secret missions. I posted a link on one of threads to show someone where to find all the fragments when I find I ill post it.>____<

Edit: Here is the link http://sephirosuy.blogspot.com/2008/02/dmc4-blue-orbs.html

Oh yeah it also shows where every combat adjudicator is located. Hope this helped buddy.

Keaton

Premium
Thanks that does alot :D +rep

That guide is AWESOME found one already!! :D Lifesaver

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Keaton;76727 said:
Thanks that does alot :D

Awesomeness^_^

demolition_man said:
Nice guide, it appears I have missed a few already.

Yeah, I was missing one blue orb fragment for a long time. When I found this guide I was like thank god. The one blue orb in mission 3 was completely hidden from me:huh:

Keaton

Premium
VirAlkiNG;76812 said:
Awesomeness^_^

Yeah, I was missing one blue orb fragment for a long time. When I found this guide I was like thank god. The one blue orb in mission 3 was completely hidden from me:huh:

Yeah, that mission 3 one suprised me too...mainly because its shocking to find two fragments in the same room (ecxl Combat Adju)

aka958

Don't trust people
yeah Mission 3 in Second Mining Area.... THANKS.... i did not know you Could do Streak to an Secret platform... rep+

Top Bottom