• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quick question about the Costume DLC.

OblivionDante

"Let's Rock!"
Now I have seen many places it say the costume dlc is being released the 30th, but now I have come across many sites saying that its only the 30th for Japan and everyone else the date is unknown at just when we will be able to get it. Now I just wanted to ask to see if anyone had any clue on which was right. Thanks.

majeh116

Now I have seen many places it say the costume dlc is being released the 30th, but now I have come across many sites saying that its only the 30th for Japan and everyone else the date is unknown at just when we will be able to get it. Now I just wanted to ask to see if anyone had any clue on which was right. Thanks.
Japan is the 23 and we are the 30'th

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
lets look at it this way: japan initially announced that the pack comes out on the 23rd. the game gets released on pc in america (could be different other places but idk)on the 25th with preorders getting the pack for free. this is an automatic guarantee at least that america is getting it. then, they announce the 30th....it could mean that everywhere will have it by then. or it could mean that america is getting it on the 23rd, or 30th or vice versa for japan. or just the simple fact that capcom delayed release so it gets released everywhere on the 30th.

Top Bottom