• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Questions for the PC version

Roshan1702

So I purchase the game on PC and am on my DMD play through. I have been meaning to experiment with glitches/new techniques. I was on par with jump cancelling with the previous dmc games but I just can't get it right on this one. Is this because I am using a mouse and keyboard? Bear in mind I can get one jump cancel in but cannot follow up with the next.

I usually practice on the invincible dummy.

Would anyone care to explain to me how the prop glitch works? It would be greatly appreciated

Lovely forums here.

Cheers

Nessy

to me JCing seems easier in this game than the others. I'm playing on the PC with a 360 controller and don't have any problems.

Roshan1702

Could you be so kind as to test if you can still jump cancel using the mouse and keyboard? its space to jump and mouse 1 to attack.

Thank you

Gbraga

Which Prop glitch? You have Mind Prop, air Prop, Charge Shot Cancel to combo Prop into itself and probably a few more that I'm forgetting :3

Gbraga

Basically you do Prop, and as soon as it hits you let go of the Angel Modifier button and charge either a Ricoshot or a Revenant Bomb (it looks better with Ricoshot IMO), then you let go of it when it's still a level 0 Ricoshot (meaning he'll just put his guns away, instead of shooting), that animation will cancel Prop's recovery, and you can cancel that animation into another Prop.

You can see that in motion here in my first video for this game :)

Roshan1702

Basically you do Prop, and as soon as it hits you let go of the Angel Modifier button and charge either a Ricoshot or a Revenant Bomb (it looks better with Ricoshot IMO), then you let go of it when it's still a level 0 Ricoshot (meaning he'll just put his guns away, instead of shooting), that animation will cancel Prop's recovery, and you can cancel that animation into another Prop.

You can see that in motion here in my first video for this game :)

Thanks for your reply, i think i got it to work.

Top Bottom