• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
my dad says that sparda is the whole family and not Dantes Father he says its like the name after the first name i don't know what its called.... anyway i say that Sparda is Dantes Father and he says no all the time can you guys tell who is right????

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Well I think that you are right but Dante and Vergil have no last names (that we know of) maybe your both right.

aka958

Don't trust people
where do they get the Magic???? is it from Sparda or did they got it themselfs??? (my fathers words)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
they would have got it from sparda, surely. or it might have something to do with them being half humano_O who knows?:$

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
What Magic? They are demons(well partially since their mother was a normal human). Supernatural beings. They are bound to be able to utilize abilities that normal humans wouldn't be able to do.

And anyway, Devil May Cry (the first one) clearly says that Dante is the son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda. Berial sees Dante and says "The infamous son of Sparda..etc"

Perhaps your father's confusion erupts from Mundus' words?
"Again I must face a Sparda, strange fate don't you think?".
But that clearly (clearly for me perhaps) was said because the legend is Sparda. They speak about Sparda's lineage/Sparda's power/Sparda's deed/Sparda's bloodline/the Son of Sparda/etc.

But in the end, Mundus acknowledged Dante's powers and abilities and called him by his name;)

aka958

Don't trust people
well that was a thought and otherwise he did not Completed the first the second the third or the Fourth yet... But now i Wrote wrong i did not meant magic i meant Power and dad says: how are they so strong and not like the Demons you fight example Scarecrow if you thought that they was as weak as they if they not was born from Sparda??????

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
aka958;72904 said:
well that was a thought and otherwise he did not Completed the first the second the third or the Fourth yet... But now i Wrote wrong i did not meant magic i meant Power and dad says: how are they so strong and not like the Demons you fight example Scarecrow if you thought that they was as weak as they if they not was born from Sparda??????

Different kinds of devils, different level of power. As Sparda is the most powerful devil in the DMC world, of course his descendants are far more powerful than lesser devils like the Scarecrows. Dante even defeated the Devil Emperor like Sparda did meaning that right now, Dante is the most powerful devil alive;)

aka958

Don't trust people
he he you're right they say he is the most powerful demon but i don't know how and why they just say that but any rate i think the question is answered thanks everyone :)

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
I wish my father would be a fan of DMC, too, it would be fun ;) You have a cool dad.
Sometimes I really believe Sparda is the last name... but Sparda exists, show them the pics of him in DMC 3 (the costumes... there was a sparda version)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I am assuming Sparda just got lucky with his strength?
he was probably really quite tough from a young age, and managed to get more power before fighting Mundus, the power he got may have corrupted him so he had to seal it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom