• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question for you guys

Should I do a DmC discusion video?

• HELL NO!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blacknerd

Now a few of you who brought me here remember me as Michael from Capcom CU and saw all the years of post I've made on the DmC threads. So the point I'm getting to is basically this, since I'm doing a review on this game there is still alot and I mean ALOT I wanted to address. I don't usually want to vocally say much but I felt like I should since I see this game from a dual point of view. The good and the bad but I wanted to point out interesting tid bits that I felt made since or felt the same.

However this will not be a complaint about DmC or complaining about the fans

Now be honest guys Im just spit balling here cause there is alot I've wanted to vocally talk about after this 2 years and I thought id be interesting to post a point of view on both sides but pointing out certain issues. idk im just rambling now so let me know

-BN

berto

I Saw the Devil
Here is the thing, the only thing I'm going to say about why I would be against this: how long is this video going to be? I'm not saying if it's long it might not be as good or I won't watch it. I'm just saying that you should consider doing it in parts for the sake of the video.

As long as you are not taking sides I'll give it a view. I've seen plenty on the subject from all sides but I say if you need to say it say it.

Blacknerd

Why in the hell are you even asking. You're not an employee of DMCfans Incorporated, you don't need anyone's approval.
idk why do cucumbers taste better pickled? I just wanted to know from the group of DMC fans I talk to if it would be a good idea not if I should get the DMC fan seal of approval

Here is the thing, the only thing I'm going to say about why I would be against this: how long is this video going to be? I'm not saying if it's long it might not be as good or I won't watch it. I'm just saying that you should consider doing it in parts for the sake of the video.

As long as you are not taking sides I'll give it a view. I've seen plenty on the subject from all sides but I say if you need to say it say it.

Yea im on both sides with this and just wanted to point out reasons why what we've said is wrong on all sides as fans and how we kind of changed the franchise in some aspects. Idk im still picking good points to go by originally I wanted to do a discussion video but some people just forgot! And it shouldnt be too long I wanted a friend to add graphics to it with gameplay bits and all.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yeah, I think you should go for it!^_^ Maybe it will inspire some good discussion here.

Blacknerd

Go for it, proper criticism is something you seldom find when it comes to DmC.

^^^^ I find it better to just have an open minded all around approach is best for most subjects. Give credit where credit is due but be critical on what your playing or watching.

Top Bottom