• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question for all you guys

seraphmaycry

i find if ur using an xbox control then (x) for jump (y) for special melee (b) for standard melee and (a) for shooting works great for combos and j'cing

control layout for 2 players on keyboard (my bad) i'm doing this because i am making a co-op mode (still work in progress) im nearing completion but i am asking everyone who bothers reading this what they think they would be comfortable with if they had to share a keyboard with somebody else while playing DmC.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
A 2-player DMC game (for both DMC and DmC) is something to look forward too. Honestly, I get bored playing the games all by myself.

This may give me a DMC5 proposal/game design document.

10 Missions for Dante
10 Missions for Nero
10 Missions for both (this is where the optional 2-player option can be put; for 1-player, just go to the pause menu and select "Switch character". I wish there really is a switch character button like for the L2 in Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams)

A total of 30 Missions for DMC5, which would break DMC1's mission number of 23.

seraphmaycry

A 2-player DMC game (for both DMC and DmC) is something to look forward too. Honestly, I get bored playing the games all by myself.

This may give me a DMC5 proposal/game design document.

10 Missions for Dante
10 Missions for Nero
10 Missions for both (this is where the optional 2-player option can be put; for 1-player, just go to the pause menu and select "Switch character". I wish there really is a switch character button like for the L2 in Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams)

A total of 30 Missions for DMC5, which would break DMC1's mission number of 23.

nice idea's but what i need is a 2 player control layout i am asking you guys (the people on the forum who actually read this thread) to give some suggestions since i am having trouble finding something comfortable

MigsRZXAStylish

For PC, it's rather hard.

I got one idea though:
The player can switch between 1-player and 2-player when two characters are involved in a Mission/Chapter. They can do so by assigning the two controllers in Port 1 and 2, which detects the controllers needed to play.

How's that?

seraphmaycry

For PC, it's rather hard.

I got one idea though:
The player can switch between 1-player and 2-player when two characters are involved in a Mission/Chapter. They can do so by assigning the two controllers in Port 1 and 2, which detects the controllers needed to play.

How's that?

nice, but it's not the main point. i needs ideas for a 2 player control layout on keyboard

MigsRZXAStylish

If you have to share a keyboard it probably won't work, but you could possibly set it up so two keyboards can be used simultaneously. That's how my brother and I play Risk of Rain together!
What about my idea being the PS/2 and USB keyboards assigned as Player 1 and Player 2 respectively?

Top Bottom