• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question: Do you think Dante SHOULD have been the hardest boss in the game?

Koemi

half-breed
Dante's fun to fight when it's DMD mode - he switches styles and devil arms all the time and OMG that "omen"... how many times I thought I was safe up in that platform then he come right under and unleash omen.

I managed to finish that level with no items, but man, that's one tough nut to crack! but yes, I was a bit disappointed he isn't using DT at all, and not fast enough with style- and arms-switching. ^_^

Did you guys know btw - there's originally another DT form for Dante temporarily called "True DT form". supposedly to be activated when Dante's health falls to a bar or so. That looks awesome, but never really come out... :(

*finding pic*

Koemi

half-breed
sorry my photo-taking technique isn't that refine...

n27600600_35177602_9088.jpg

n27600600_35177604_75.jpg

n27600600_35177603_9600.jpg

n27600600_35177605_565.jpg

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
d2f65a7e3aecc168df1c4984cb5b0152_web.jpg
Dante Was Only Most Harder And Tougher On The Bloody Palace (Base on My Playing Xperience) ^^ But Not in The Game Because DAnte Is A Protagonist ^^ And He is The Main Character on DMC History ^^

Dante94513

I thought Dante was one of the hardest boss I ever faced in DMC (like DMC sephiroth). I sometimes get scared going through M10. He attacks without warning and plays no patterns like Credo, Vergil, and Nelo Angelo and it makes it hard for me to read his next move. He does combos on me that are longer, faster, and harder to brake through than Vergil. He have all styles and weapons (with EVERY move) when facing him in DMD (Yes, he can even use omen), if you don't stop him using a powerful attack, he can instantly kill you. He beaten me 6 times. And I barely manage the 7th time. I know you guys would tell me "Dante, just snatch before ending a combo, and repeat." But I as one of the best DMC gamers, I don't play that cheap stuff.

puenboy

Soldier 1st Class
Vergilissexy;142768 said:
Sanctus was the hardest. But Dante was the hardest in a different department if you know what I mean. Sancus went in a retarded pattern where he just stayed in a stupid barrier most of the time, while Dante actually had real AI. (In my opinion.)

So while Old Fart was the most difficult, id rather give the trophy to a computer (Dante) that actually put up a real fight.

Dante was the hardest. Sanctus is the most annoying boss.

Top Bottom