• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Question about Sparda

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
I'm pretty sure I heard "missing" somewhere.
Just like in DMC 3 and 4.

Either he's imprisoned, or he's hiding someplace :/

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'm sure he's in some hiding place. And watching his sons at a distance just to see that they are safe. At least Dante since he knows Vergil could take care of himself.

neccowells

Sparda Must've split the last of his powers evenly to his sons after the fatal battle with mundus, and gave them both demonic weaponry in order for them to be able to stabilize their demonic powers, while their mother's necklace stabilizes their angelic powers. Dante may come off as a rebellious, smart mouth, ass-hole, but he is compassionate about a lot of things, he undoubtedly has a good side, which is why he has both white and black patches of hair. Vergil on the other hand, is still a mystery. The fact he has full white hair could mean he decided to focus more on becoming a full demon, or angel.
Just a Theory

crush

Maybe, if Dante has the chance to return to his original home one more time in a sort of special ending.(Which 3 had)
He opens a musty wardrobe to find his fathers military outfit. Which will unlock the Sparda costume.

MilkmyDragon

Well it sure isn't going to milk itself...
I have this idea that might be a little far fetched, but what if that giant statue in chains, that we see in the secret world, or what ever its called, is actually Sparda imprisoned, and the secret world is a prison Mundus created to detain him.

crush

I have this idea that might be a little far fetched, but what if that giant statue in chains, that we see in the secret world, or what ever its called, is actually Sparda imprisoned, and the secret world is a prison Mundus created to detain him.

That is one big papa...you know.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. And I could've sworn it mentioned sometime near Vergil's reveal that Sparda was being used as a puppet. Wish I could remember where I read that.

Top Bottom