• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

questin about the dice

mossel

hi everyone, im new to this forum.
im willem from the netherlands,
i bought DMC about 2 months ago, and i've been stuck for the past 3/4weeks.
here's the thing:
i've completed human/devilhunter/sos/heaven or hell and i'm at mission 6 with DMD.
there's that crappy dice game, everytime i have to fight against the frog and the crapy blizz dude. i can make it, but not 2/3 times in a row. besides it gets very annoying.
i've been trying to see a pattern in the dice, but i cant find it. the dice doesnt roll the number thats on top when i hit it.
anyone have some good advice for this?
tia.

slapsus

how come the dice doesn't roll the number on top?...

maybe your timing isn't good

the dice is rolling, when u're not hitting it, and briefly pauses every roll around... hit it when u see a favorable number on top and it will roll that number...

at least it happened to me every time i did so..

Koemi

half-breed
I read somewhere online and had tried this:

there's a sequence of how the numbers show up: I think it's 1-4-2-6-3-5. use your DB to strike the number you want then you get that. need some practice on timing though.

ex. let's say you want a 3. so to begin with, you murmur the sequence, kinda get a feel of the speed, then press the DB button (O on PS3) RIGHT AFTER 6 shows up. that usually gets you your 3. ;)

hope this helps

Nearxx

Legendary ****
here's the best advice, lol just keep hitting it til you get to the white place and hope u dont land on red, and even if you do the lasers are cake and the monster are easy too

Janny

Dines with dementia
I understand that if you stand in a certain area and shoot the dice, it will always make that white figurine go all the way to the end of the game. So it's some sort of cheat, I guess...
The only place that's proved a little bit effective for me was standing in front of the "door" of the next area you have to get to and then shooting the dice.
Good luck!

Zato-OW

King
Just hit the dice on what ever number it is on thats how many times it will move. The safe spots are Gold,Blue and Silver i believe.

Koemi

half-breed
Zato-OW;108243 said:
Just hit the dice on what ever number it is on thats how many times it will move. The safe spots are Gold,Blue and Silver i believe.

gold/yellow - teleport you to another yellow/gold up ahead (or backwards)
blue/green - try to go there ALL THE TIME. you'll have "orbs rain" or treasure boxes with orbs
silver/white - neutral spot. you just stand there. nothing's happening.

red and the purple are the ones you need to avoid - if you don't want to drag on too long. but if your skills are much better than me and/or you have more time to spare, then take on the red - that'll give you more red/green orbs. =]

Top Bottom