• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quantum Break

The Final Offer

I feel sorry for Quantum Break...

If Max Payne 4 is in development....Quantum Break won't have much of anywhere left to stand. It'd be a throwaway. The gameplay I witnessed was underwhelming. I was hype for it when I first saw it, now it just looks like a 7.0 kind of game. Nothing that hasn't already been done in games is in this.

Super90sgamer

Remedy Entertainment Creative Director Sam Lake provides fans with an in-depth look at “Quantum Break’s” time-amplified gameplay, and also shares more details about the game’s story and characters.​

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It looks very typical and underwhelming. The only thing that makes it seem to stand out is the time manipulation powers, but with everything being so scripted and limited, I only see a game with what looks like good ideas failing to deliver on the concept's full potential.

Oh, and being on Xbox One kind of has it tainted with original sin so I don't even know why I'm talking about it.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I feel sorry for Quantum Break...

If Max Payne 4 is in development....Quantum Break won't have much of anywhere left to stand. It'd be a throwaway. The gameplay I witnessed was underwhelming. I was hype for it when I first saw it, now it just looks like a 7.0 kind of game. Nothing that hasn't already been done in games is in this.
I'd welcome a Max Payne 4. 3 was fantastic and one of the best shooter fair in years. I really wouldn't mind giving Alan Wake another go though either. Maybe next time stop reminding me how much you love Stephen King Alan lol.

Dark Drakan

Admin
1370769424587528368.png

Quantum Break gets Game of Thrones, X-men and LOTR talent and April 5 release date

Top Bottom