• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

purpose of lucifer?

seraphmaycry

hi i got a hunred percent save but i still cant find a good use for lucifer i use it on mega scarecrows and berial cos they are big but i cannot find another use

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
it's just a weapon that is made to look stylish and dante looking awesome using it it dosent do anything awesome. i never needed lucifer for anyone got bored using it for just ten minutes its useless

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
You can get a high style ranking with Lucifer really easily.

I tend to use it to kill fausts after getting rid of their cloaks with the shotgun.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
You can get a high style ranking with Lucifer really easily.

I tend to use it to kill fausts after getting rid of their cloaks with the shotgun.

Hmmmm.....I should try that after getting rid of their cloaks I always hit them with a barrage of Rebellion assaults most preferably Dance Macabre.

seraphmaycry

thanks for trying to help but you are still telling me things i already know although the faust might be worth retrying

heatlancer

1# Trickster
i haven't played the game in awhile, but if lucifer is the summoned sword type deal, that sht kicks ass if you wanna do heavy damage, but ofcourse you gotta mix all the weapons to be most affective

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I guess Lucifer combined with the Trickster style would work very well. I believe I've seen footage of somebody defeating Berial within 30 seconds or something.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Lucifer is a very good trap weapon. I just shoot the swords out in rows with that forward+Y/forward+Triangle move, lure the enemies towards me, and then just attack them while they get swords attached to them.

It's also very useful against those damn Frosts. They always stagger when hit with Lucifer.

Gorbashou

It's very good for advanced combos where you put high emphasis on the enemies positioning and where they will be.

It's also a very good weapon to mix in most combos, as it is very swift in its use and it is as stated before, to higher style points.

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
Its purpose was to give Women orgasms and be badass at the same time.
I love that its a juggler and a timer to in terms of combat.

seraphmaycry

It's very good for advanced combos where you put high emphasis on the enemies positioning and where they will be.

It's also a very good weapon to mix in most combos, as it is very swift in its use and it is as stated before, to higher style points.
ah okay then

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry

unless ur fighting a boss. if youre fighting a boss with only lucifer

0LJ7gJ-nCkqy1-EW04hZZA2.jpg

Gorbashou

unless ur fighting a boss. if youre fighting a boss with only lucifer

If you're fighting a boss with just Lucifer the boss should run away. The Lucifer isn't a weak weapon, in itself it won't give huge amounts of style points unless you know some fantastic way of comboing it, but I promise you, it destroys bosses.

I've killed bosses on record times for me with Lucifer. Echidna? Easy. Dagon? Pfft. Berial? Hahaha. Agnus? What a joke.
The... holy... have I forgotten its name already? Ohh, the Savior. He's like, made to be destroyed by Lucifer and Gilgamesh.

Really, bosses are easy with Lucifer, and if you aren't good with Gilgamesh's Real Impact yet, it is the best and least difficult way to obliterate bosses.

Top Bottom