• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Psssh... Hey, guys! Wanna see DMC at E3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I to hope they can this game.

To many DMC fans our outraged at this newer direction and maybe just MAYBE Capcom has wised up to the fact that this may not be a good idea.

As Esura pointed out CV LOS really did not please some longtime CV fans (including myself) but atleast they tried their absolute best to give CV fans a good CV experiance and also made it apparent that they where CV fans themselves.

Ninja Theory on the other hand it doing crap like saying the old Dante is "uncool" (which is a retarded move on thier part by the way) and saying that this game will be WAY better then any DMC game we ever played.

I'm just so on the ropes about this game and I hope they can it and get to working on Devil May Cry 5.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i dont want them too because i want to see what they have in store and i want to know if it wass worth defending?
i can deal with it failing rather it being canceled because atleast they tried rather than give up.
i do respect why you want them to cancel it tho.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
i dont want them too because i want to see what they have in store and i want to know if it wass worth defending?
i can deal with it failing rather it being canceled because atleast they tried rather than give up.
i do respect why you want them to cancel it tho.

Yeah. If it fails, at least they had the balls to try something different instead of potentially castrating themselves with a rusty coffee knife by canceling it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Found this on the Metro website in their E3 section.

Capcom
After announcing Dragon's Dogma and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record recently it's not clear whether Capcom has any surprises left for E3, but a first look at the Devil May Cry reboot by British studio Ninja Theory would technically count as such.

Team-based shooter Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City will definitely be at the show, as well as probably Asura's Wrath and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition, plus a bunch of 3DS and Kinect games. It may still be too early for Street Fighter X Tekken though.
Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/864898-e3-2011-preview-wii-2-ngp-kinect-modern-warfare-3-and-more#ixzz1O3cgzneJ

Now I've heard it will be there, it won't be there.
Is this one of those cases where 'the left hand doesn't know what the right had is doing'
(IE not even Capcom has a clue)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Starting again would show that they had balls if you ask me. Admitting you're wrong is one of the hardest things to do

i rather see the finished product first and have that bomb or it being proven 100 % wrong then have them cancel the project in order to pander to the fans when it is 100% wrong from a objective or unbiased standpoint.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
After announcing Dragon's Dogma and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record recently it's not clear whether Capcom has any surprises left for E3, but a first look at the Devil May Cry reboot by British studio Ninja Theory would technically count as such.

Am I the only one who is reading this and thinking that the writer of the article is one of the many who are disgusted by DmC? I think it's going to be at the E3. It's just that a lot of pro-gamers/DMC-fans/gaming-journalists aren't that excited about it and have adopted the mentality of 'meh, who cares about this game, really?' That's how it reads to me, anyway.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Am I the only one who is reading this and thinking that the writer of the article is one of the many who are disgusted by DmC? I think it's going to be at the E3. It's just that a lot of pro-gamers/DMC-fans/gaming-journalists aren't that excited about it and have adopted the mentality of 'meh, who cares about this game, really?' That's how it reads to me, anyway.

I bought a magazine (Play) about a month ago, this is what it says about DmC:
Okay, lets get it out of the way before we move on: the new Dante looks like a reject from the Twilight saga. He's Cr*p. But our real concern with this unnecssary reboot lies not in the way it looks, but the way it's going to play. NT is great at story, but deep, tactical brawling gameplay? Not So much.

Meg

Actually, the guys and girls over at Games Radar are excited for it. A week or two ago they did a countdown for the Top Ten E3 games they are most excited for. However, because they were only including confirmed games they had to leave DmC out.

Before that though, here's some honorable mentions for titles that barely missed making the list but are still eagerly awaited: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, any NGP game, Silent Hill: Downpour, Dead Island, and Ninja Theory's Devil May Cry reboot all got some votes...
http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-10-most-anticipated-games-of-e3-2011/a-20110526173122988049

I'd say Games Radar is going to be a good site for DmC supporters. If they say anything else about it I'll let you know, DS. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom