• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PSP2 due in 2011?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Wow...if it's actually like that I really hope that Nintendo can bust SONY's idiocy...unless SONy decides to keep the PSP active for years to come in japan like with the PS2,which would actaully be FAR BETTER.

Sad...ah,well 3DS,here I come.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Yeah...no comment...for some reason the roles reversed?[Between Sony and Nintendo?]I guess that standing on top of the handheld kingdom was nice for...6 years?But it seems that Nintendo will take that spot back far more easilly than we thought due to SONY's stupidity...great.

Rant ahead :

Also : DAMN YOU STUPID PIRATE KIDS!!!!!!Get out of your rooms ad do somthing else that doesn't involve modifying your PSP every 3 seconds just for the sake of being "cool" in your 13 years of life.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;284994 said:
Yeah...no comment...for some reason the roles reversed?[Between Sony and Nintendo?]I guess that standing on top of the handheld kingdom was nice for...6 years?But it seems that Nintendo will take that spot back far more easilly than we thought due to SONY's stupidity...great.

Rant ahead :

Also : DAMN YOU STUPID PIRATE KIDS!!!!!!Get out of your rooms ad do somthing else that doesn't involve modifying your PSP every 3 seconds just for the sake of being "cool" in your 13 years of life.

Just wut? How did Sony get stupid? I'm seriously not hanging on to the news. They are making a new PSP, with HD screen, touch screen, bigger screen, bla bla. The touch screen sounds uncomfortable (I hate those things) but otherwise I just don't know what it is that you think Sony is being a fool in doing. :\

Stupid rant is stupid and filled of prejudices. Surely there are a few lackluster 13 year olds but you are saying it as if they are the majority when most don't even know what they are doing when they open a PSP. Focusing on just them is... segregation. <.<

Meg;284999 said:
^ When was Sony ever the handheld king? :huh:

When Nintendo made the Nintendo DS? XD
Just joking, it actually seems like the Nintendo DS is the most popular in Sweden. Mainly because mostly kids have handheld consoles and they prefer Nintendo's more animated games.

Meg

^ I do believe the DS is still the best selling game system. Hmm...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^It's still the PSP[as hardware],at least according to charts.The DS just has far too many Nintendogs and Pokemon games sales,that's why it remains more popular,especially in the west with the kids.

@ aka : It's too soon that's their stupidity.They can now easilly atract a lot of companies to make high quality games cheaper since now the 3DS games will be those of more pricey hardware[3D + touch screen] so they can expand the niche handheld community of japan to the world by actually not only making more good games the westerners could play but also want and actually bring over.XSEED and Aksys are doing a great job supporting that notion and doing SONY a huge favor for their handheld and their fans right now.

Should SONY release it a year or two after the 3DS release it would actually be the best move,not only for the fans but for themselves too,saving tons and tons of money...and getting the design better to actually compete with the 3DS at least in the software department[aka games].Now,SONY is probably going to let the PSP keep some of the niche franchises that will never leave japan there until it dies off and bring all the games to the PSP2.

Short Version : Timming is of value.Value the timing.

As for the rant,one word : GameFaqs.Blame them.Right now I'm seriously annoyed with them.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;285022 said:
^It's still the PSP[as hardware],at least according to charts.The DS just has far too many Nintendogs and Pokemon games sales,that's why it remains more popular,especially in the west with the kids.

@ aka : It's too soon that's their stupidity.They can now easilly atract a lot of companies to make high quality games cheaper since now the 3DS games will be those of more pricey hardware[3D + touch screen] so they can expand the niche handheld community of japan to the world by actually not only making more good games the westerners could play but also want and actually bring over.XSEED and Aksys are doing a great job supporting that notion and doing SONY a huge favor for their handheld and their fans right now.

Should SONY release it a year or two after the 3DS release it would actually be the best move,not only for the fans but for themselves too,saving tons and tons of money...and getting the design better to actually compete with the 3DS at least in the software department[aka games].Now,SONY is probably going to let the PSP keep some of the niche franchises that will never leave japan there until it dies off and bring all the games to the PSP2.

Short Version : Timming is of value.Value the timing.

As for the rant,one word : GameFaqs.Blame them.Right now I'm seriously annoyed with them.

As for the rant: You know... lame. Those accusations doesn't look accurate. :\ Everything else I can agree with.

Meg

I see what you're saying, Devil Bane. Next year is already shaping up to be a good year for the PSP what with Agito XIII, Dissidia 2, and The 3rd Birthday. Its kinda silly that those games will come out right before the PSP2.

Top Bottom