• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PSP Screen Recorders.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Right, this is probably a longshot here, but I'll try anyway.

I've seen many PSP gameplay videos on Youtube, mainly of Crisis Core, clear cut defined videos of people playing their games on their PSP...

Frankly, I want to make Crisis Core videos, but I don't have the slightest idea where to get a screen recorder from, could anybody possibly help me out?

Thanks in advance, +rep to anyone who can help.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Unfortunatly, no, I've already had a look at that one earlier today, it didn't help me a great deal.

Thanks anyway though.

Keaton

Premium
90pct of the time game reviewers and developers make movies by using hardware that physially connects the console to a PC where they can record the action. Unless you can connect your PSP to a PC (or if there is a way to achieve Video Output via TV) you could record the videos via a Video Editing Suite such as Adobe Premiere (huge, expensive and memory hungry).

But if you cannot connect it to a PC/TV in that way there is little you can do except pine over YouTube videos...who knows if there is a way you can download them at all....probably illegal thou, so I do not reccomend it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I didn't think of that Keaton, I know for a fact that I can connect my PSP to my PC, so I may have a look around and give that a try, thanks.

So far, +rep to the both of you for the help. :lol:

Top Bottom