• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PS3 Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Will u be able to play ps2 games on the ps3? Ps1 games?
(cause i have ff8 and crash bandcoot wraped and i still want to be able to play them and i'm thinking of selling my ps2 to get a ps3.)

will a ps3 play regualar dvd's in addition to the blue ray discs?

is the ps3 controller wireless and is it in anyway like the wii? motion?

Steven

That-Damn-Good
1. Yes it will still be able to play all your PS2 and PS1 games.

2. It will play ordinary DVD's as well as Cds and everything so your fine there.

3. The playstation 3's controller is indeed wireless, but you have to recharge it and you will have to link it to the USB port on the front to charge it.
As for the way it integrates gameplay, yes it does have a motion, a six axis motion. And well, it can be considered like the Wii, but not all things count on the motion. ;)

The dark knight

Uh steven my PS3 will not play PS1 games.You need certain upgrades!You need an internet connection to your PS3 and upgrade it there.And it places PS2 games.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Dark Knight, you have the 20GB version, i.e. you don't know the full potential of the PS3 in the 60GB version. I actually do. And I know that it does play PS1 Games, because I have ordered the 60 GB version, and there you go. I was told every feature of it, and I know for a fact that it does play PS1 games.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
I never had a Grudge against you, I just hated the fact that you PM-ed me like 4 times saying the same thing... Like this "YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER, I DO WHAT I WANT" I mean, I know I am not your father, but really, now that it is all over you did the right thing.

The dark knight

Oh.I was preety sure you like hated me all of a sudden.Well friends again?^_^

On topic.Yeah it can play PS1 games since Steven cleared everything up.^_^

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Crash Bandcioot can burn for all I care I disliked his games very much but other people have different preferences to me so I wony judge those that play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom