• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prove of Lady's spin off game plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoshi

Woah woah woah - let's keep this more civil please guys. No need for name calling, especially using terminology which will most definitely cause offence.

Keep it nice people. Thanks

First of all, This thread is not about DMC 4. So why the unnecessary off-topic non-sense which adds nothing to the subject of the thread which is a lady spin-off game?It's funny how DMC 4-Trolling is always fine yet DmC-trolling is an offense.

Second, I was not the first to use name calling.

Freaking idiots man.

BTW, DMC 4 isn't a bad game.

4uf09.jpg

Last edited:

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
First of all, This thread is not about DMC 4. So why the unnecessary off-topic non-sense which adds nothing to the subject of the thread which is a lady spin-off game.It's funny how DMC 4-Trolling is always fine yet DmC-trolling is an offense.

Second, I was not the first to use name calling.

BTW, DMC 4 isn't a bad game.

4uf09.jpg

Eh when it comes to DMC 4, you honestly cant convince Chancey why you think it is good(Gameplay wise), Its scanerio is like talking to a stubborn guy and its always like this:

Or in particular any guy when it comes to DMC vs DmC.

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I was calling the people at Capcom idiots.

And I don't know what you're talking about. The people who think DmC is fun is in the minority and no one can talk about it without having the rabid fanboys ready to burn those people at the stake basically. Because anyone who enjoys DmC isn't a "real" Devil May Cry fan and all that nonsense.

And fine, you can like DMC 4 all you want but I still think it's just terrible and won't change my mind. Just like no one will change your mind about DmC.

If you're happy with the laziest game in the entire franchise that is so artificially lengthened and half assed then more power to you. As a fan of something I like I won't sit there and make excuses and try to justify crap because then they would just make that crap all the time. I'd only want the best for something I like. DMC 4 was not that.

And overall, it's a video game. You're defending a piece of plastic's honor so viciously.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Fine. I'm clearly biased and playing favourites or whatever you guys want to imply. FYI I don't give a monkey's about DmC or DMC. I just would prefer it if people could at least attempt to have civil discussions. I do not expect everyone to agree or even get along with each other - just discuss things like adults instead of posting a wall of images or getting personal with one another.

But hey, I can see a brick wall over there so I'm just going to spend some time slamming my head into it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom