• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Project Spark

Super90sgamer

Project Spark a powerful, yet simple way to build and play your own worlds, stories, and games. Share all of your creations to a dynamic community, and play what the community makes. Here are some games the team have already created.​

Dark Drakan

Admin
Really interesting looking title that caught my attention at E3, going to be keeping my eye on this.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
As much as I love creating and creation games like LittleBig Planet, this is something I would really like to play around with however, I've already decided I'm not getting the new Xbox.

LittleBig Planet 3 is suppose to be on its way and also whatever Media Molecule was showing off at that PS4 press conference earlier this year. I can't wait to see what MM's game really is. That puppet thing looked insane and reading up on it in GameInformer has gotten me more excited.

Super90sgamer

Mike and Henry from Team Dakota are joined by designer Rob as they demonstrate a community created inventory system, item drops and effects, how to make a side-scroller, and a special announcement about terrain tinting.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Really like the look of Project Spark & love their community interaction, now I have an Xbox One I can properly start looking forward to this.

Super90sgamer

Team Dakota revealed Project Spark beta release on Xbox One, 360 & PC, This news comes according to the distribution of many beta codes during the recent period.

The date which the developer detect the launch of the beta on the Xbox One through his Twitch broadcast could be in February, However, it did not rule out the possibility of delaying it to March.

It should be mentioned that PC beta codes will be usable in case Xbox One beta launchs at February.

Source

Super90sgamer

More of the newest installation of the Project Spark montage video series, highlighting games created by our talented beta community.​

Super90sgamer

Dakota Team had announced that Project Spark beta is available today, Which is mean you can access to the beta directly without needing a code. All you have to do is search for "Project Spark" on Xbox Live, Download the beta & enjoy it.

And again, Xbox One version include kinect for voice command.

Source: Totalxbox

Dark Drakan

Admin
I have seen some brilliant creations on this so far, peoples imaginations are far beyond what I expected. :laugh:

Dark Drakan

Admin
After seeing what people created in Minecraft I cant wait to see what people come up with on this, the possibilities are endless.

Top Bottom